Thursday, October 15, 2009

They keep coming!

I got two more awards! And I want to thank Courtney and Circus Princess for the kind thoughts and I'm happy to be the recipient of the Kreativ Blogger Award!



Here are the rules that accompany this esteemed honor:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award - check
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. - check
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. - check
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

I think I have done everything up to n°4! So, let's start with the list of things I haven't yet said about me:

I have never been into videogames until we bought the Wii

I'm a bit of cleaning-obsessed person, but I have improved a lot lately....ehmehm

The sheet that covers the materass must be perfectly straightened out or I cannot sleep!

I speak two languages only, Italian (mother-tongue) and English

My nephews are absolutely adorable, but I wish they stop asking when will we have children...

I kissed properly less than ten guys....I know I must have been too focussed on studying!

I tend to juggle too many things at a time and that's not good for my karma!

And for the nomination I'm going to use the list below so you guys have got two for the price of one LOL

Courtney again is the lovely blogger who nominated me for the next award:




Courtney is one of my most recent followers and I'm getting to know her through her blog only recently, but she is justso positive about life and although she's going through IVF like most of us, she manages to keep a fantastic attitude which is definitely contageous!

Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5. Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7-Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
8-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
So in no particular order and way less than 17 so that some one is still available to receive the award:

Best When Used By connecting

Stacey inspiring

Mad Hatter am(az)(us)ing!

Fertility Chick progressing

Fertility Guy courageous

Sweet Georgia researching

Jane G reflecting

And now I've finished this post! Getting awards is really nice but this time it has taken me ages to finish this one! All the words I've used are meant so my friends, take your time and pass it along when you feel like it. I love you all.

13 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the sweet words, girl! Don't worry, it took me forever to post my blog awards too!

Fertility Chick said...

Love right back at you! Thanks Fran!!

Mad Hatter said...

Love you, too, Lovely! I don't have that award, and I am so honoured that you selected me! Thank you!!! I have a lot of awarding to do this weekend myself - I totally understand the need to take time for these things!
And thank you for two other things:
1) For reassuring me that my illness last weekend is not something I should worry about harming the baby, should a baby exist - that really helped me to calm down!!
2) For continuing to keep an eye on my chart and give me your two cents - you're a doll for doing that and it makes me feel so supported!
Big hugs and kisses, my friend!
XOXOXO
Love,
Maddy

Best When Used By said...

Thank you, Fran! I just adore you and am so happy that we are part of each other's circles. I love reading your blog and following your life's adventure. Thank you for enriching my life. :)

stacey said...

Awww. thanks for the award:) Sorry I've been missing in action in the blog world lately. I think about you often and getting ready to catch up on your blog right now!

tireegal68 said...

I know what you mean about time consuming - it took me all night to do my awards post. It's faster at the oscars.
BTW - that pic on my blog is of the Isle of Tiree in the Western Isles ( Hebrides) of Scotland. ( my favorite place on earth, hence my name, Tireegal!) And I probably shouldn't have it on my blog because it is someone's painting that I found on the net!!!

Mo said...

Here from ICLW. congrats on the awards, but you've been through it, girl, on your TTC journey. So sorry. Hoping that the journey leads you to a baby, and QUICKLY.

Mo

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I love award lists because I get to learn not only about the recipient, but also the people that they are nominating! :) Congrats on your awards!

KimboSue said...

Congrats on the awards!
My husband also must have the bottom sheet completely wrinkle-free before getting into bed, otherwise he is restless all night!
~ICLW

Jill said...

I'm sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancies. Here's hoping that the next try will lead to a beautiful baby in your arms...

~ICLW~

Lynn said...

Congrats on your awards! I think these are awesome because they direct us to some great blogs we may not have been following.

~ICLW~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Fertility Guy said...

Thanks for the award, Fran!